The Team Member will assist guests with purchasing merchandise and enhancing the guest experience whenever possible. They will complete multiple projects pertaining to enhancing the presentation of the store, from stocking the shelves to building displays.
- Greets and interacts with guests.
- Consults with guests to understand their needs and preferences related to merchandise.
- Demonstrates and explains merchandise, selecting and suggesting options suitable for the guest’s needs.
- Answers guest’s questions about merchandise.
- Assists guests with purchase decisions.
- Retrieves merchandise from sales floor, stock room, or other inventory locations; places special orders.
- Collects payment using the store point of sale system.
- Processes returns and exchanges.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Excellent active listening skills.
- Excellent sales and guest service skills.
- Extensive knowledge of the merchandise sold.
- Ability to anticipate customers’ needs.
- Ability to recommend merchandise to customers.
- Ability to operate or to quickly learn the store’s point-of-sale system.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Previous retail experience preferred.
- On-the-job training provided.
- Prolonged periods of standing and walking throughout the retail space.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
Paid Time Off
Significant Employee Discounts!