An eBay Team Member researches merchandise and price as well as lists the product according to guidelines set by the Team Lead. They are responsible for being organized throughout the process and assisting the Team Lead in achieving that goal.
- Selecting product and researching online at reputable sites.
- Taking photos of each product.
- Listing items correctly and accurately.
- Maintaining accurate inventory.
- Responding to guest’s questions or concerns.
- Following processes and procedures as outlined by the Team Lead.
- Covering shipping when necessary.
- Keeping eBay area clean and organized.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Excellent active listening skills.
- Familiarity with PCs and navigating the internet.
- Base knowledge of taking and uploading photos.
- Base knowledge of the merchandise sold.
- Focus and attention to detail.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Previous retail experience preferred.
- On-the-job training provided.
- Prolonged periods of standing and walking throughout the eBay space.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds at times.
Paid Time Off