We are looking for a responsible Shift Lead to help organize and run our retail stores and fill in when needed. Your job will be highly important in ensuring the sales team meets its goals of efficiency and guest satisfaction.
Shift Lead responsibilities include training sales associates, monitoring inventory and replenishing based on demand.
Our ideal candidate will have retail manager skills with a sharp business mindset. You should also be skilled at organizing and solving problems. Interpersonal and mediation skills will also be very useful, since you’ll often be acting as a liaison between managers, employees and customers.
Ultimately, the duties of the Shift Lead are to make sure our stores operate effectively, and that we keep our customers happy.
- Assist the Store Team Lead in planning and implementing strategies to attract guests
- Coordinate daily guest service operations (e.g. sales processes, orders and payments)
- Track the progress of weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual objectives
- Monitor and maintain store inventory
- Evaluate employee performance and identify hiring and training needs
- Supervise and motivate staff to perform their best
- Coach and support new and existing Team Members
- Handle issues from customers
- Conduct regular audits to ensure the store is functionable and presentable
- Make sure all employees adhere to company’s policies and guidelines
- Act as our store’s representative and set an example for our staff
- Retail Experience as a Retail Assistant Manager or similar position preferred
- Experience with recruiting and performance evaluation processes
- Leadership and organizational abilities
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Problem-solving attitude
- Flexibility to work in shifts (Nights and weekends will be required)
PTO (Paid Time Off)